TalkTalk FREE Tablet & Smartphone For 3 Months
TalkTalk customers can now get a FREE Tablet and Smartphone for 3 months when they order online at the talktalk.co.uk/mobile website by the 30th of March 2017.
Exclusively available to TalkTalk residential customers only, the 3 months FREE deal, with no upfront cost, applies to the popular Samsung GALAXY Tab A 2016 tablet and the stylish Samsung GALAXY J5 phone – both of which are powered by the Google Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system and packed with the usual tablet and smartphone features.
More About The Samsung GALAXY J5 Phone
With a slim metal edge design, the Samsung GALAXY J5 phone packs a punch with these key features:
- Quad-core processor
- Internal 16GB memory with expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 5.2″ super-amoled HD touchscreen display
- 13.0 Megapixel main camera
- 5.0 Megapixel front facing camera
A Choice Of Plans
TalkTalk’s 3 months FREE Tablet and Phone offer is available on either their Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large Plans.
Take a look at the Plans below:
- The Small Plan – 300 minutes, 250 texts, 300MB data – 3 months FREE, £22.50p/m after
- The Medium Plan – 500 minutes, unlimited texts, 1GB data – 3 months FREE, £25p/m after
- The Large Plan – 1000 minutes, unlimited texts, 2GB data – 3 months FREE, £30p/m after
- The Extra Large Plan – 2000 minutes, unlimited texts, 4GB data – 3 months FREE, £35p/m after
Orders placed online can qualify for DOUBLE data (as shown), while next day delivery is available for those online orders made by 3pm each day.
Non TalkTalk customers can switch their phone line and broadband to TalkTalk to become eligible for this tablet and phone deal. TalkTalk Broadband with phone line rental is currently £22.95 a month and includes FREE setup when ordered at talktalk.co.uk.
Interested readers can find out more and order the 3 months FREE Tablet and Phone deal at the talktalk.co.uk/mobile website.